If you happen to be in Tucson looking for something to do with the kids, I highly recommend it.
Kid 6 and under are FREE so go while they are young because after they turn 6 the price can feel a little steep. If your kids have a hard time resisting the urge to whine in gift shops then I recommend blind folding them before you leave since the exit is through the gift shop. ;) 
I haven't dug it out yet, but we have the same picture of Sean and Jakob behind this same plane when they were very young. It will take some digging, but I hope to find it.
This helicopter we one our favorites. We decided that it looks a lot like a bug.
They have added a Space section to the museum which is new from the last time we came. I think they have some of it before, but it has grown and it has it's own building now.
Quite fun and even some interactive things the kids found fascinating.
No comments:
Post a Comment